22 Jun 2017
Brisbane Workshop: New Frontiers in Land Analysis
Geoimage partners with Calibre Consulting and Jensen Bowers to present the New Frontiers in Land Analysis workshop in Brisbane.
Geoimage is delighted to invite clients and industry peers to attend this free workshop on how advances in satellite and mapping technology are changing the way land use professionals assess development potential.
Understanding land use potential is becoming more and more complex, with multiple overlays and considerations impacting what can or cannot be done with certain sites. But rapid advances in technology are making this easier and expanding our knowledge of site potential. This workshop covers advances in digital mapping, the future of satellite imagery and land use information, and what this will mean for the development potential of sites.
The workshop is presented by:
- Mark Edwards, Geoimage: The Digital Revolution; Harnessing emerging technology for spatial analysis.
- Tony Evans, Jensen Bowers: BIM5D and emerging technologies
- Mal McCann, Calibre Consulting: A review of the sources of land use intelligence and capacity, and how to bring it all together.
Date: Thursday, 13 July 2017
Time: 4.00pm - 5.00pm Presentation and Q&A, with networking drinks to follow.
Location: Calibre's office, Ground Floor, 545 Queen Street, Brisbane.
- Brisbane Workshop: New Frontiers in Land Analysis
- Join us at DigitalGlobe's User Conference in Sydney this week
- Geoimage joins DigitalGlobe for WorldView-4 satellite launch
- Geoimage honoured at the 2016 Queensland Spatial Excellence Awards
- Geoimage announces Locate16 competition winner
- Geoimage uses SWIR technology to give you the competitive advantage
- Create an innovative Hexagon Smart M.App that can change the world
- Week 4 of our SWIR series is now available
- FREE Pleiades sample dataset
- Week 3 of our SWIR series is now available