16 Dec 2020
Geoimage achieves Oceania first with sale of 15cm HD imagery from Maxar
Geoimage is pleased to be recognised as the first reseller in the Southern Hemisphere to provide 15cm HD satellite imagery from Maxar.
The 15cm HD product is created by applying HD technology to 30cm WorldView-3 imagery. This amalgamation of technology and satellite data provides a more detailed image which allows for additional information extraction.
The image below demonstrates the difference in resolution quality between 30cm and 15cm HD data:
Benefits of 15cm HD:
- Maxar captures over 680,000km2 of 30cm imagery every day. This means the 15cm HD product can be easily applied to a large quantity of archive and fresh capture imagery.
- Imagery cadence will increase with the launch of WorldView Legion in 2021.
- Currently, this is the highest clarity derived from any commercial satellite imagery.
- Better clarity for machine learning algorithms to extract more meaningful information.
- Take Advantage Of The Strong Australian Dollar
- Geoimage achieves Oceania first with sale of 15cm HD imagery from Maxar
- Submit your new AOI to receive free monitoring updates
- Farewell 2020 & Welcome 2021
- Discover how InSAR can improve Surface Movement Monitoring
- Now is the time to secure very high resolution satellite imagery to meet government monitoring compliance obligations
- EOFY Time & Money Savings
- There’s Never Been a Better Time for Mining & Exploration to Enjoy the Power of SWIR