19 Jan 2021
The current Australian Exchange Rate is providing great value for clients wishing to obtain satellite imagery from our American (Maxar), European (Airbus) and Japanese (RESTEC) satellite vendors.
The current economic shift means that you will be able to obtain data at a more competitive price than usual as the value of the Australian Dollar continues to rise.
As you can see below, the AUD is trading notably higher than the USD and JPY compared to this time last year.
Graph Source: www.xe.com
Note: Past FX rates are no guarantee as to future FX rates
As a trusted reseller of Maxar, Airbus and RESTEC data, Geoimage can recommend the most appropriate satellite solution for you. To discuss your imagery options, call the Geoimage Sales Team on +61 7 3319 4990 or email email@example.com
- Latest Updates on Pléiades Neo and WorldView Legion Launching this Year
- Our New 15cm HD Product is in High Demand!
- Take Advantage Of The Strong Australian Dollar
- Geoimage achieves Oceania first with sale of 15cm HD imagery from Maxar
- Submit your new AOI to receive free monitoring updates
- Farewell 2020 & Welcome 2021
- Discover how InSAR can improve Surface Movement Monitoring
- Now is the time to secure very high resolution satellite imagery to meet government monitoring compliance obligations