12 Aug 2014
To share in the celebration of the launch of WorldView-3, here are the details on how to watch the satellite launch live.
In Australia: www.ulalaunch.com
Date: Thursday 14 August 2014
Eastern Standard Time: 04:30AM
Western Standard Time: 02:30AM
Rest of the World: www.ulalaunch.com
Date: 13 August, 2014
Launch time: 11:30AM US Pacific Time
Launch time is projected and subject to delays.
For further information about WorldView-3 visit our WorldView-3 page: http://www.geoimage.com.au/satellite/worldview-3
or to view simulated data: visit http://worldview3.
Geoimage sends DigitalGlobe our very best wishes for a successful launch!
26 Jun 2014
Congratulations to our partners at Airbus Defence & Space on the successful launch of SPOT 7.
We can't wait to see the first images!
13 Jun 2014
DigitalGlobe has received permission from the U.S. Department of Commerce to collect and sell imagery to all of its customers at the best available resolutions. Additionally, six months after WorldView-3 is operational, DigitalGlobe will be permitted to sell imagery to all their clients at up to 25 cm panchromatic and 1.0 m multispectral GSD.
Stay tuned for the latest updates!
For further information on this, the following link is the press release from DigitalGlobe: https://www.digitalglobe.com/
04 Mar 2014
Geoimage is pleased to announce that it has recently signed a distribution agreement with BlackBridge to market and sell RapidEye products throughout the world.
RapidEye is a unique satellite option - offering a five fives solution:
- 5 satellites
- 5 metre resolution
- 5 spectral bands
- 5 million sq kms collected every day
- 5 billion sq kms in archive.
- Geoimage renews reseller status with Airbus
- Limited Time AW3D Promotional Offer
- Geoimage Christmas Closure 2019/2020
- Geoimage partnership delivers high resolution satellite image mosaics to NSW Government
- Tailings Storage Facilities - Introducing JBgeoimage’s SMM Services + atlasTSF
- 3.7m SWIR Available July 2019
- Geoimage on the RADAR
- SATELLITE IMAGERY / DATA ANALYTICS SET FOR A BIG YEAR IN 2019 AND BEYOND
- Using our Satellite Imagery Services to help the Australian Antarctic Division
- Leverage Satellite Imagery For Your Reporting