13 Jun 2014
DigitalGlobe has received permission from the U.S. Department of Commerce to collect and sell imagery to all of its customers at the best available resolutions. Additionally, six months after WorldView-3 is operational, DigitalGlobe will be permitted to sell imagery to all their clients at up to 25 cm panchromatic and 1.0 m multispectral GSD.
Stay tuned for the latest updates!
For further information on this, the following link is the press release from DigitalGlobe: https://www.digitalglobe.com/
04 Mar 2014
Geoimage is pleased to announce that it has recently signed a distribution agreement with BlackBridge to market and sell RapidEye products throughout the world.
RapidEye is a unique satellite option - offering a five fives solution:
- 5 satellites
- 5 metre resolution
- 5 spectral bands
- 5 million sq kms collected every day
- 5 billion sq kms in archive.
03 Mar 2014
DigitalGlobe has released a recorded webinar on satellite derived habitat mapping which features Kevin Corbley - Business Development Consultant of Corbley Communications Inc.
The webinar can be found on this link:
Recorded webinar, "Satellite-Derived Habitat Mapping" is now available. http://bit.ly/1c3JQwy
30 Jan 2014
- Take Advantage Of The Strong Australian Dollar
- Geoimage achieves Oceania first with sale of 15cm HD imagery from Maxar
- Submit your new AOI to receive free monitoring updates
- Farewell 2020 & Welcome 2021
- Discover how InSAR can improve Surface Movement Monitoring
- Now is the time to secure very high resolution satellite imagery to meet government monitoring compliance obligations
- EOFY Time & Money Savings
- There’s Never Been a Better Time for Mining & Exploration to Enjoy the Power of SWIR