19 Feb 2016
Geoimage uses SWIR technology to extract real world information that will assist you and your business to make smart decisions.
Your competitive advantage is gained by differentiating ground materials through automated information extraction.
The shortwave infrared sensor enhances the value of imagery by enabling the detection of specific mineral content and species of vetetation through signatures not identifiable with the naked eye.
To find out more about how Geoimage can help you and to access our latest knowledge series on SWIR data - click here
31 Oct 2015
28 Oct 2015
The complexity of local and global challenges defines our changing world today.
We know that actionable, up-to-date information is key for you to understand crisis situations, plan effective missions and monitor hostile activities.
Airbus Defence and Space's one -of-a-kind constellation of optical and radar satellites gives you access to any point on Earth at least twice a day.
They deliver fresh insights to ensure your mission success.
Explore their latest imagery now and get a fresh perspective!
You can download a FREE recently acquired Plèiades sample dataset of one of the following Areas of Interest:
- South China Sea
- Aden Airport
- Kapustin Yar Missile Test Range
- Tailings Storage Facilities - Introducing JBgeoimage’s SMM Services + atlasTSF
- 3.7m SWIR Available July 2019
- Geoimage on the RADAR
- SATELLITE IMAGERY / DATA ANALYTICS SET FOR A BIG YEAR IN 2019 AND BEYOND
- Using our Satellite Imagery Services to help the Australian Antarctic Division
- Leverage Satellite Imagery For Your Reporting
- Exploration Imagery delivers immediate insight
- Last Orders Please!
- High Demand for Digital Elevation Models from Satellite
- Case Study: Use of Satellite Imagery in the Classification of Mangrove Species