15 Apr 2016
Congratulations to Simon Laird - Spatial Analyst from GHD on winning the GoPro Hero4 Session Camera from our booth competition held at Locate16 in Melbourne. We hope you enjoy recording all your exciting adventures! Simon guessed 368 jellybeans and the total amount was 371.
Many thanks to everyone that dropped by the booth to say hello to the Geoimage staff. It was a very successful conference and we look forward to seeing you at Locate17!
19 Feb 2016
Geoimage uses SWIR technology to extract real world information that will assist you and your business to make smart decisions.
Your competitive advantage is gained by differentiating ground materials through automated information extraction.
The shortwave infrared sensor enhances the value of imagery by enabling the detection of specific mineral content and species of vetetation through signatures not identifiable with the naked eye.
To find out more about how Geoimage can help you and to access our latest knowledge series on SWIR data - click here
31 Oct 2015
- There’s Never Been a Better Time for Mining & Exploration to Enjoy the Power of SWIR
- Geoimage renews reseller status with Airbus
- Limited Time AW3D Promotional Offer
- Geoimage Christmas Closure 2019/2020
- Geoimage partnership delivers high resolution satellite image mosaics to NSW Government
- Tailings Storage Facilities - Introducing JBgeoimage’s SMM Services + atlasTSF
- 3.7m SWIR Available July 2019
- Geoimage on the RADAR
- SATELLITE IMAGERY / DATA ANALYTICS SET FOR A BIG YEAR IN 2019 AND BEYOND
- Using our Satellite Imagery Services to help the Australian Antarctic Division