04 Mar 2014
Geoimage is pleased to announce that it has recently signed a distribution agreement with BlackBridge to market and sell RapidEye products throughout the world.
RapidEye is a unique satellite option - offering a five fives solution:
- 5 satellites
- 5 metre resolution
- 5 spectral bands
- 5 million sq kms collected every day
- 5 billion sq kms in archive.
03 Mar 2014
DigitalGlobe has released a recorded webinar on satellite derived habitat mapping which features Kevin Corbley - Business Development Consultant of Corbley Communications Inc.
The webinar can be found on this link:
Recorded webinar, "Satellite-Derived Habitat Mapping" is now available. http://bit.ly/1c3JQwy
30 Jan 2014
- Geoimage on the RADAR
- SATELLITE IMAGERY / DATA ANALYTICS SET FOR A BIG YEAR IN 2019 AND BEYOND
- Leverage Satellite Imagery For Your Reporting
- Exploration Imagery delivers immediate insight
- Last Orders Please!
- High Demand for Digital Elevation Models from Satellite
- Case Study: Use of Satellite Imagery in the Classification of Mangrove Species
- Geoimage Welcomes Enterprise Software Solutions Manager
- Brisbane Workshop: New Frontiers in Land Analysis
- Join us at DigitalGlobe's User Conference in Sydney this week