15 Apr 2016
Geoimage announces Locate16 competition winner
Congratulations to Simon Laird - Spatial Analyst from GHD on winning the GoPro Hero4 Session Camera from our booth competition held at Locate16 in Melbourne. We hope you enjoy recording all your exciting adventures! Simon guessed 368 jellybeans and the total amount was 371.
Many thanks to everyone that dropped by the booth to say hello to the Geoimage staff. It was a very successful conference and we look forward to seeing you at Locate17!
- High Demand for Digital Elevation Models from Satellite
- Case Study: Use of Satellite Imagery in the Classification of Mangrove Species
- Geoimage Welcomes Enterprise Software Solutions Manager
- Brisbane Workshop: New Frontiers in Land Analysis
- Join us at DigitalGlobe's User Conference in Sydney this week
- Geoimage joins DigitalGlobe for WorldView-4 satellite launch
- Geoimage honoured at the 2016 Queensland Spatial Excellence Awards
- Geoimage announces Locate16 competition winner
- Geoimage uses SWIR technology to give you the competitive advantage
- Create an innovative Hexagon Smart M.App that can change the world