04 Dec 2019
Geoimage partnership delivers high resolution satellite image mosaics to NSW Government
Geoimage, in partnership with Geospatial Intelligence and Airbus Defence and Space is excited to announce the delivery of up to date state-wide, very high-resolution satellite image mosaics to the New South Wales Government.
Since June 2019, Airbus SPOT 6/7 satellites captured more than 1 million square kilometres of near-cloud free 1.5-metre resolution imagery over NSW and Lord Howe Island, with a second capture of the state-wide imagery to begin in early 2020.
Geoimage is responsible for processing the SPOT6/7 data to provide a high-quality colour balanced mosaic and tiled product solution for each of the biannual captures.
The supplied products and services will be made available to NSW state government agencies for internal purposes and for use within public facing web services.
Geoimage CEO Tony Evans said, “We are proud to have played a major role in producing such a high-quality product in a short time frame. The delivery team collaborated seamlessly to achieve all of NSW Government’s technical expectations”.
Image 1: New South Wales Mosaic Image 2: Greater Sydney Image 3: Sydney Harbour
- EOFY Time & Money Savings
- There’s Never Been a Better Time for Mining & Exploration to Enjoy the Power of SWIR
- Geoimage renews reseller status with Airbus
- Limited Time AW3D Promotional Offer
- Geoimage Christmas Closure 2019/2020
- Geoimage partnership delivers high resolution satellite image mosaics to NSW Government
- Tailings Storage Facilities - Introducing JBgeoimage’s SMM Services + atlasTSF
- 3.7m SWIR Available July 2019
- Geoimage on the RADAR
- SATELLITE IMAGERY / DATA ANALYTICS SET FOR A BIG YEAR IN 2019 AND BEYOND