19 Feb 2016
Geoimage uses SWIR technology to give you the competitive advantage
Geoimage uses SWIR technology to extract real world information that will assist you and your business to make smart decisions.
Your competitive advantage is gained by differentiating ground materials through automated information extraction.
The shortwave infrared sensor enhances the value of imagery by enabling the detection of specific mineral content and species of vetetation through signatures not identifiable with the naked eye.
To find out more about how Geoimage can help you and to access our latest knowledge series on SWIR data - click here
- High Demand for Digital Elevation Models from Satellite
- Case Study: Use of Satellite Imagery in the Classification of Mangrove Species
- Geoimage Welcomes Enterprise Software Solutions Manager
- Brisbane Workshop: New Frontiers in Land Analysis
- Join us at DigitalGlobe's User Conference in Sydney this week
- Geoimage joins DigitalGlobe for WorldView-4 satellite launch
- Geoimage honoured at the 2016 Queensland Spatial Excellence Awards
- Geoimage announces Locate16 competition winner
- Geoimage uses SWIR technology to give you the competitive advantage
- Create an innovative Hexagon Smart M.App that can change the world