04 Apr 2017
Join us at DigitalGlobe's User Conference in Sydney this week
Following the Locate17 Conference in Sydney this week, Geoimage is attending DigitalGlobe’s annual half day Australian User Conference, on topic “Turning Geospatial Big Data into Business Insights”.
Hear from Dr. Walter Scott, Founder and CTO of DigitalGlobe, and leading industry experts on April 7th as they discuss the business applications only possible by advancements in Geospatial Big Data from Cloud Computing.
There will also be time to network with fellow attendees, as well as DigitalGlobe experts, partners, and customers.
Register to attend here: http://bit.ly/2nllx5U.
Venue: The University of New South Wales, Sydney - Scientia Building - Tyree Room
Address: Sydney NSW 2052, Australia
Date: Friday, 7 April 2017
Time: 12:30pm - 6:30pm
- Tailings Storage Facilities - Introducing JBgeoimage’s SMM Services + atlasTSF
- 3.7m SWIR Available July 2019
- Geoimage on the RADAR
- SATELLITE IMAGERY / DATA ANALYTICS SET FOR A BIG YEAR IN 2019 AND BEYOND
- Using our Satellite Imagery Services to help the Australian Antarctic Division
- Leverage Satellite Imagery For Your Reporting
- Exploration Imagery delivers immediate insight
- Last Orders Please!
- High Demand for Digital Elevation Models from Satellite
- Case Study: Use of Satellite Imagery in the Classification of Mangrove Species