02 Oct 2020
Now is the time to secure very high resolution satellite imagery to meet government monitoring compliance obligations
As Australia's wet season approaches, now is the best time to secure very high resolution imagery to assist with monitoring and compliance obligations.
Geoimage can acquire fresh imagery over your mining operations to help with monitoring commitments as stipulated by the Western Australian Government's Environmental Protection Act (EPA).
In conjunction with the imagery, Geoimage can provide value added processing services such as Orthorectification, Pan Sharpening, Mosaicking, Elevation Models and NDVI. These services will assist with outputs such as vegetation monitoring and change detection.To find out more, call Geoimage on +61 7 3319 4990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discover how InSAR can improve Surface Movement Monitoring
- Now is the time to secure very high resolution satellite imagery to meet government monitoring compliance obligations
- EOFY Time & Money Savings
- There’s Never Been a Better Time for Mining & Exploration to Enjoy the Power of SWIR
- Geoimage renews reseller status with Airbus
- Limited Time AW3D Promotional Offer
- Geoimage Christmas Closure 2019/2020
- Geoimage partnership delivers high resolution satellite image mosaics to NSW Government