02 Oct 2020
Now is the time to secure very high resolution satellite imagery to meet government monitoring compliance obligations
As Australia's wet season approaches, now is the best time to secure very high resolution imagery to assist with monitoring and compliance obligations.
Geoimage can acquire fresh imagery over your mining operations to help with monitoring commitments as stipulated by the Western Australian Government's Environmental Protection Act (EPA).
In conjunction with the imagery, Geoimage can provide value added processing services such as Orthorectification, Pan Sharpening, Mosaicking, Elevation Models and NDVI. These services will assist with outputs such as vegetation monitoring and change detection.To find out more, call Geoimage on +61 7 3319 4990 or email email@example.com
- Latest Updates on Pléiades Neo and WorldView Legion Launching this Year
- Our New 15cm HD Product is in High Demand!
- Take Advantage Of The Strong Australian Dollar
- Geoimage achieves Oceania first with sale of 15cm HD imagery from Maxar
- Submit your new AOI to receive free monitoring updates
- Farewell 2020 & Welcome 2021
- Discover how InSAR can improve Surface Movement Monitoring
- Now is the time to secure very high resolution satellite imagery to meet government monitoring compliance obligations