DigitalGlobe is a leading provider of commercial high-resolution earth observation and advanced geospatial solutions that help decision makers better understand our changing planet in order to save lives, resources and time. Sourced from the world’s leading constellation, their imagery solutions deliver unmatched coverage and capacity to meet our customers’ most demanding mission requirements. Each day customers from a wide range of industries depend on DigitalGlobe data, information, technology and expertise to gain actionable insight. DigitalGlobe is a public company listed on the NYSE as DGI, and is headquartered in Longmont, Colorado.
DigitalGlobe owns and operates the most agile and sophisticated constellation of high-resolution commercial earth imaging satellites.
DigitalGlobe continues to add to their impressive collection capacity bringing intraday revisit around the world.
DigitalGlobe’s constellation features several technical advantages:
- Largest sub-meter, high-resolution commercial satellite constellation
- Highest collection capacity and archive
- Outstanding geolocation accuracy
- Largest high-resolution swath width
- Rapid targeting and in-track stereo collection
- Unprecedented intraday revisit