Cautionary Notes Concerning The Use Of Electronically Transmitted Data
From Geoimage Pty Ltd
- Email messages and any files transmitted with it are confidential and privileged information intended only for the use of the individual named or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosing, distributing, copying or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify Geoimage Pty Ltd immediately.
- Any views expressed in these messages are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily represent those of the organisation, except where the sender has the authority to issue on behalf of Geoimage Pty Ltd.
- This electronic data is uncontrolled and not subject to automatic update. The recipient is responsible for viewing the status of the transferred information and should advise Geoimage Pty Ltd immediately upon receipt of any discrepancy.
- The design and details are applicable to the intended project only and must not be reproduced wholly or in part, or supplied to any third party without the explicit written permission of Geoimage Pty Ltd who retains copyright of all transmitted material.
- Where there is any third party material presented in email transmissions, that copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use that material.
- The sender makes no warranty regarding the presence of electronic or magnetic data errors or computer viruses, or as to the accuracy or completeness of the data transmitted. Geoimage Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by email messages or files attached which arise as a result of email transmission. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
- All emails and electronic newsletters from Geoimage Pty Ltd allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- Please consider the environment before printing this email. We all want to breathe tomorrow.
You agree that in relation to the content displayed on this site (Content), Geoimage does not, nor does any other party who provides Content to this site, make any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the Content. As a user of this site, you should make your own enquiries before entering into any transaction on the basis of or in reliance upon the content.
To the extent permitted by law, Geoimage and its employees, officers, agents and contractors exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance upon the Content whether or not this is caused by a negligent act or omission. To the extent that Geoimage is prohibited at law from excluding its liability, Geoimage and each party providing Content limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the resupply of the Content. Geoimage does not accept responsibility for any liability in respect of access to other content through the use of this site.
If you find any errors in the information supplied herein, please contact Geoimage Pty Ltd immediately on the below details.
By e-mail: email@example.com
By phone: +617 3319 4990