Geoimage has developed a secure web-based visualisation app, groundWATCH on an enterprise GIS platform that allows the user to interact with raster and vector data in an intuitive manner. groundWATCH allows users to view processed satellite results and change vectors overlaid on the OpenStreetMap (OSM) basemap.
Features and Benefits
- High resolution optical imagery captured fortnightly, processed and delivered within 2 working days of image capture.
- Web-based app developed by Geoimage for integrating spatial and non-spatial information for analysis.
- Uses raster and vector data.
- Simple to use intuitive user interface requiring no knowledge of GIS.
- Shows change polygons over areas of interest
- Interactive charts and graphs that filter and display information in a visually compelling manner.
- Timeline functionality to interactively display changes over time.
- Hosted within Australia on secure servers.
The dashboard widgets can be customized for each project, some examples of these are:
- Individual Clearance Area (HA).
- Aggregated Clearance Area (HA).
- Clearance Area by Epoch (HA).
- Data Ranges
- Before and after sliding tool.