Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Geoimage’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 72 Costin Street – Fortitude Valley, Queensland, Australia, 4006. Australian Company Number (ACN) is 603 077 185, while our Australian Business Number (ABN) is 91 603 077 185 and the place of registration is Fortitude Valley, Queensland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at you own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, written content and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without prior written consent from Geoimage.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You will not violate or attempt to violate the security of the website. You will not hack into the website, Geoimage’s computer systems or the computer systems of other users of the website. Hacking means unauthorised access, malicious damage and/or interference and includes, without limitation, mail bombing, propagating viruses, worms or other types of malicious programs, deliberate attempts to overload a computer system, broadcast attacks or any other method designed to damage or interfere with the operation of a computer system or website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Geoimage’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.